Call for Applications
More information is available at the Student Administration Office, phone 2371-080/256 or on the Faculty webpage.
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Study Course the student will be awarded 180 ECTS.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Application form
- Certificate of nationality – original or a certified copy
- Birth certificate – original or a certified copy
- Certificate of domicile or a copy of the identity card
- Master’s Degree Certificate or certificate of another higher degree (for candidates who received their degree in the pre-Bologna system) – original or a certified copy
- Two photographs 4 x 6 cm
- Transcript of all study grades including the calculation of the average grade*
- Certificate of language skills (English and/or German)*
- Payment receipt of 270,00 kuna (course record book 120,00 kn and administrative charges 150,00 kuna) paid into the current account of the Faculty of Graphic Arts, account number 2360000-1101243148, reference number 6612111, with the specification “administrative charges and the expenses of issuing documents”
* Note: Candidates for the Postgraduate Study Course of Graphic Technology are required to have completed the Graduate Study with an average grade of at least 3.5 or to have acquired 300 ECTS and obtained a letter of recommendation from two university teachers. In addition, they are required to enclose a certificate of language skills (English and/or German).
The Faculty of Graphic Arts is entitled to assess language skills and conduct an interview with the candidate.