Ms Ivana Žganjar
Phone: + 385 1 23 71 080 /206
IMPORTANT NOTICE (updated on August 27th, 2020)
Due to the extraordinary situation linked to the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus infection we are introducing the following preventive measure:
SUSPENSION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTATIONS AND COUNSELLING in our office for ALL – home and foreign students, teachers and staff. Only e-mail communication or telephone counselling is possible for the moment.
Please read more here.
Nomination (Erasmus+ KA103)
- Home university nominates Erasmus+ students for summer semester 2020/21 via Google form (click on the link). Recommended nomination deadline is November 1st, 2020. Please do not send nominations via email. For specific questions (not explained on the web site) about the nomination or application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your home university has to nominate you for your student exchange period and now you need to apply. Before applying please make sure that you have been nominated by your home University and that you have previously received an email from UNIZG with the instructions on how to apply!
- The nominated student needs to submit their application in our online application portal (MoveON). Please apply here: Online application (text is the link) for the 2nd /summer semester 2020/21 is open until November 10th, 2020 (12:00 o´clock/noon CET).
- The application portal is only intended for students who wish to apply for a study mobility exchange. Traineeships are arranged directly with the faculty/academy.
- All applicants are kindly requested to respect the APPLICATION DEADLINES which are as follows:
– May 15th for the 1st / winter semester / academic year
– November 10th for the 2nd / summer semester
Required documents which you need to enclose to your application form are:
- CV (Croatian or English)
- The Learning Agreement (signed by the student and home institution, preferably checked by host faculty/academy). Obligatory before submitting: student can enter only courses that are available at the faculty/academy.
- Grade Transcript
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Nomination Letter (if applicable – a formal nomination letter is not necessary for Erasmus+ KA103, upload of scanned nomination email sent by your university is OK)
- Copy of the ID card (both sides) / Passport (first page with the photo and personal data)
- Proof of English knowledge if you are following courses in English – B2 level (all kinds of certificate, from different language schools are accepted).
All the documents need to be in English. Application document templates can be found here (you may also use templates from your University).
Please bear in mind that the online application through our website is mandatory and that any nominee who does not apply online will automatically be rejected.
Language requirements and tests
- Exchange students must demonstrate a proficiency in English (or Croatian), minimum level B2 according to the European reference framework.
Accepted language tests are:
- official confirmation of language instructor at the home university on university letterhead with original signature and stamp/seal
- TOEIC 700 (Oxford Campus : TOEIC 750)
- TOEFL IBT 79 – CBT 210
- IELTS 6.0
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
Students who speak English or Croatian as mother tongue or study completely in English in their home country (not only in isolated courses) do not have to submit a language test.
UNIZG IRO office
The Faculty offers a number of courses in English for exchange students. For detailed information please open the link.
LEARN CROATIAN: http://www.unizg.hr/homepage/learn-croatian/
Exchange TEACHING and ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
University of Zagreb Faculty of Graphic Arts welcomes teaching and non-teaching staff from all over the world into its academic community. Having in mind the importance of a tolerant and democratic international environment for students’ successful learning, scientific and artistic research as well as their personal development, we strongly support and promote international mobility at our University.
Before Your arrival at University of Zagreb Faculty of Graphic Arts please contact International Relation’s Office, email email@example.com to sign your teaching/training agreement.
Incoming students 2019/2020
Despite all the challenges in the academic year 2019/2020, the study programs of incoming students within the Erasmus + program were successfully achieved.
Students who were on Erasmus + mobility sent their photos with a comment on the experience of their study program at the University of Zagreb Faculty of Graphic Arts in the academic year 2019/2020.